Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It could always be worse....

My last exam of the semester was scheduled for today, the last day of finals, at 5:45 p.m.

Blah.

But hey, at least my test was in the Joseph F. Smith Building, and not in the testing center; otherwise I would have had to stand in this line:






Yikes.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cuz! It's Josh's wife Graciy. I'm so happy I found your blog =0) Congrats on staying out of that crazy line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. April 2011. Better late than never, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yiks, that IS a long line. Congrats for getting another semester under your belt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievable! Is that normal every year around finals? I was envious of those who get to go to college with laptops, but now I'm thinking I didn't have it so bad!

    If I were to design Hades, I think a key feature would be to have everyone stand in a 4 hour line every day to take a 4 hour test. The other 16 hours would be cramming.

    ReplyDelete